Boost News Desk | Apr 23, 2023 | 0
The Return of What’s On
If you’re an avid reader of the monthly Boost Note you will know that we have been promising, for sometime, the return of the What’s On Guide.
Hey everyone, Robert here, owner and founder of Boostdigitalmedia.net and this evening I’m happy to announce that after almost 4 months of work we are finally launching our What’s On Section complete with a form that allows our website visitors to send us their events.
Since I relaunched Boostdigitalmedia.net back in April 2022 I have been working on trying to deliver some of the features that a lot of users loved about our website. A lot of our users wanted a free Torbay based business directory so I launched the Torbay Business Guide. Some of our users wanted the ability to post jobs online, so I launched the Jobs Board and now I am delighted to announce that the What’s On Guide complete with user submission is now fully live.
Submitting an event
To submit an event to the Boost What’s On Guide simply click on the Add Event button located under the What’s On Tab at the top of the website. Once clicked, simply fill out the form on the right hand side and click submit. Ensure your event has a title, an image, key information and then we’ll do the rest for you.
Once you have submitted your event I will look over the information and publish your event on the What’s On Guide within 24 hours. I also spend a bit of time giving your event a bit of an SEO presence so it is found in the Google results.
Why use the Boostidigitalmedia.net What’s On Guide
- It’s Free: Seriously you can submit your event to the website and it won’t cost you a penny, nor a dime nor a nickel it is completely free to submit an event to the What’s On Guide.
- We’re trusted:- We started our life as BoostTorbay.com back in 2012, so we have been around for a good 10 years and have built up quite a loyal following across South Devon and beyond.
- Google Benefits. All event listings will benefit from some basic SEO techniques being implemented.
- Social Media Coverage:- We have a following of over 13,000 followers from across the UK across all of our social media channels, your event is going to be seen by the audience you need and want.
- Nationwide:- We’re not just local to Torbay we cover the entire UK meaning people from across the UK can submit events to our website and we’ll promote them, for free.
Making our What’s On Guide one of the best on the web.
Ongoing Site Promotion
Just like our business directory and jobs board our What’s On guide will benefit from significant amounts of promotion both locally and nationally. The website is regularly updated with news articles, events and more on a weekly or even daily basis.
I hope that you find the launch of the What’s On Guide useful, I know a lot of you have been waiting for our front end submission to reopen for sometime. I am happy to announce our What’s On Guide is now ready for you to submit your events.