Boost News Desk | Sep 22, 2022 | 0
Relaunching the Boost Jobs Board
We’re relaunching the Boost Jobs Board, an all in one location to find your next job role both locally in Torbay and also for those roles that are looking a bit further afield or for those who are thinking of relocating altogether. The Boost Jobs board is being relaunched without any fees or contracts attached.
Following our major rebrand from BoostTorbay to Boostdigitalmedia.net the jobs board was initially shelved due to ongoing costs of keeping the board a float. However, as we continue to restore some of our much loved services, backed by a continuous positive growth figure, the jobs board has been restored to its former glory.
The initial idea behind the Boost Jobs Board was to advertise jobs within the local towns of Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. Today we’re relaunching the job board as an application open to employers across the UK.
Advertising your job on the Boost Job Board
To advertise your job vacancy on the Boost Jobs Board simply click on the List Your Vacancy link in the Jobs Drop down menu and you will be able to add your own job listing to our website.
You will need to have an account with us, but don’t panic as that can also be setup when submitting your job advert to our job board.
To celebrate the launch of the Boost Jobs Board we are not charging any fees to advertise your job vacancies on our website.
Each account that signs up to the website will be able to advertise up to 4 vacancies for a period of 30 days.
Why you should use the Boost Jobs Board for your job vacancies?
- It’s Free:- You can advertise your job vacancies on our Boost Jobs Board for no cost at all. You will get 4 free vacancy listings to advertise when you sign up more are available on request and subject to an initial consultation to discuss your requirements.
- A trusted brand:- We started out as BoostTorbay.com back in 2012, we know that we have successfully built up trust within our brand and the products we provide.
- Google Benefits:- All job listings go through a basic SEO optimisation process so that they may be found via the Google Robots and placed in the relevant search criteria.
- Social Media Coverage: With over 13,000 followers across the social media world, your job advertisement is going to be seen by thousands of people looking for work in the UK.
- Nationwide:– Reach a national audience, whilst most of traffic does come from the South West and East of the UK you will be able to reach a national audience.
There is really no better time than to advertise your job vacancy on the Boost Jobs Board.
Ongoing Site Promotion
The Boost Jobs Board will benefit from ongoing website promotion. Not only that but all of the job listings submitted to the website will undergo basic SEO optimisation, ensuring that they can be found on Google via relevant Google Keyword research.
We officially launched the Boost Jobs Board on the 10th June 2022, and since then we have seen traffic increase weekly to the jobs board with new enquiries for advertising on the job board increasing weekly.
I hope that you find the Boost Jobs Board a useful addition to our website. I will be doing all I can to ensure the Boost Jobs Board maintains a good position on the Google search results and that it is full with jobs from across the UK