Public invited to Torbay Mayors Forum on Wednesday 16th January
Residents, businesses and organisations are all invited to attend the next Mayor’s Forum which takes place on the 16th January 2019 at the Riviera International Conference Centre.
The forum is your opportunity to hear about the new and exciting projects and future plans that are being carried out by the council and its partners.
The Mayor’s Forum will be held in the Rosetor Room at the Riviera International Conference Centre and will start at 6pm, doors open from 5:30pm.
Parking for the event is free.
During the evening, the forum will cover a variety of subjects including:
- Cavanna Homes – Keith Miller
- Pier Point – Paul Feasey, Active Hospitality Solutions Ltd
- Ring Road / Windy Corner – Ian Jones, Torbay Council
- Hi-Tech & Digital Centre, South Devon College – Stephen Criddle and Laurence Frewin
- Torwood Street Development – Pete Tisdale, THAT Group
- Oxen Cove Landing Jetty – Adam Parnell, Harbour Master
- TDA (Torbay Development Agency) – Alan Denby
The format of the forum will be based around presentations.
Further information on each of the subjects mentioned above will be available closer to the event.
Torbay’s Elected Mayor, Gordon Oliver said:
“I believe this evening will be enlightening and provide interesting updates on some of the key projects and developments that are taking place within the local community.