A Blueberry Vegan Dessert
Blueberries have many benefits, as well as tasting absolutely delicious on pancakes, or over your morning weetabix. These little fruits help your body by:
- Maintaining Healthy Bones
- Skin health
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Managing Diabetes
- Protecting against heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Improving Mental Health
- Aiding with healthy digestion
So there are lots of benefits, to eating these delicious natural fruit. But for all intensive purposes they are not the most eye-catching of fruits, but fear not we’re about to make the boring, totally fun.
You will need
- 250g of blueberries
- A blender
- A mould
- A knife (take care)
All of these items can be purchased from any good home store retailer.
- Wash and air dry those delicious blueberries
- Once dry, pop them all in a blender, and blend those blueberries to a nice mushy mixture
- Pour these into your chosen mould and leave them to set
- As a side note, you don’t even need to store these in the fridge, if you prefer them chilled just keep them at a temperature of 4-5 degrees Celsius
- Within 30 minutes your crafter blueberries will be ready for de-moulding. Carefully run the knife around the edges of the mould and bang, there you have it, a delicious Blueberry dessert you can give to your kids.
Recipe by Chef Garima Poddar