Boost News Desk | Jul 28, 2022 | 0
Top 6 iPhone Apps for business that we use, and so should you
When it comes to running #BoostTorbay on both twitter and it’s website we tend to use a range of applications across a range of platforms. With so many apps out there how can you decide which apps are right to use for your business?
Most of the apps, if not all of them, we use are completely free. Our main choice of smartphone is the iPhone, it works well with our iPad and of course iMac at the office allowing us to link, share and collate across our network of devices without data loss.
Here are our top 6 iPhone apps that we use for business:
- Twitter:- Running #BoostTorbay requires us to be able retweet any one of your tweets on a hourly basis. Twitter allows us to hop in at any given time and check areas like the hashtag feed and of course our notifications. We also use twitter when we’re out and about to share pictures, videos and more.
- Hootsuite:- Sometimes our schedule is a little more busier than we would like, and rather than us rush into delivering tweets that don’t add much value, we use Hootsuite. This allows us to schedule tweets, assign your tweets to team members, analyse our progress each day and amend tweets on the go.
- Analytics by Google: Knowing how our website is doing throughout the day, week, or month is vital. We are able to hop on and get a general overview as to our websites performance, the pages that are popular and what channels are working well with our content.
- LinkedIn: We do use Linkedin, as it’s vital for networking on the go, sharing more professional posts and of course managing the #BoostTorbay group.
- Stripe: We run a very small business, and having access to a system that allows us to take card payments, without the hefty fees, works well for us. Stripe also allows us to add funds to our bank account at will.
- MailChimp: Lastly, we make use of e-mail marketing software called Mailchimp to send out monthly newsletters. The app allows us to prepare campaigns and review the results of previous campaigns.
Do you have your own list of favourite apps? What do you use for business? Comment using the form below.