Top 10 Things to do in Torbay
Today, I’ve been scratching my noodle or head, as to what I could update our blog with. I can find plenty of stuff to do with my own projects whether it be the Torbay Pound or the Torbay Discount Card but I thought what about something to do with Torbay, so here it is, this my top 10 things to do in Torbay.
Please note there are no season restrictions on the below, venturing on the beach may cause severe cold….
- Visit the Beach: I love the beach, no matter what time of year it is. Watching the sea and its restless motion is a great way to unwind and is the perfect place to watch a sunrise or even a sunset.
- Visit Brixham: I mean this goes without saying if your in Torbay take yourselves over to Brixham for the day, a beautiful and quaint part of Torbay filled with local independent businesses and a buzz like no other.
- Checkout Torre Abbey: If you love your history and historic buildings it is definitely worth visiting this beautiful building and taking a look around some of its many features.
- Scale down with the Model Village: I love models, ever since I was a kid I have collected models whether it be Airfix kits or just toy cars. Pop up to Babbacombe and spend the day with some friends a lot smaller than you.
- Try out the night life: Admittedly if you want the parties the Harbourside certainly has everything you need from night clubs to bars. However, if you want something more relaxed try out one of the restaurants and take a walk along the Prom.
- Shopping: It’s always worth coming to Torbay on holiday or even heading into town yourselves and spending your hard earned cash in some of the locally owned businesses and major brands that Torbay has to offer you.
- Head to the Theatre: Torbay is home to a lot of talented people and the theatres within Torbay are always putting on a really good show. So why not take yourself along to one and catch the wonderful atmosphere you don’t get at the cinema.
- Go Crazy with Crazy Golf: Torbay has a whole host of attractions and a fair few Crazy Golf courses why not try them all out and see how well you do.
- Visit Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts: Spend the day with the Animals by visiting the various animals at the Living Coasts and Paignton Zoo. Lots of animals and fun for all the Family. Always worth a visit…
- Try your luck at the Amusements: Feeling Lucky? Take yourselves and the kids to the amusements in anyone of the towns along the prom in Torbay.
This is our top 10, they are in no particular order and there is always something we’ve forgotten. Torbay is littered with golden nuggets for you to do, so get out there and go exploring.