Boost News Desk | Dec 19, 2022 | 0
The First Post of 2017
Wow March already, and not just any old March, March of a new year. Exciting times ahead I feel.
A very late and belated Happy New Year to those we have not seen personally, hope 2017 is a successful one for you and your business/family.
Around this time of year I normally unveil our plans for the year, complete with expected dates of launching this or that new product/service, well fortunately this year I’m not going to do that.
What I am going to do is give you an overview of what we’ve announced so far:
Last year we launched our very own #BoostTorbay chat.
The concept, not unique by any means, simply to bring people together on a Friday night for a tweetathon. Network, socialise and generally unwind after the week – wine is not compulsory but may help.
Since the launch of the chat, we have growth in our tweet reach, follower numbers and also in the number of people getting involved in the chat.
A massive thank you to all of you who get involved with that each Friday.
#BoostTorbay Digital Cafe
A couple of weeks ago we announced plans for a new digital cafe right here in Torbay.
Today I’d like to share you with some of the topics we will be covering:
- WordPress Support: How many of you are running websites powered by a WordPress system? Most of you. At the digital cafe, there will be a dedicated WordPress professional, me, capable of answering queries and training you in the basics of using your CMS system.
- SEO/PPC Help: For those of you eager to get your websites higher up the rankings there will be an on hand dedicated SEO/PPC professional who will be able to advise you on the latest trend, focuses and changes in the industry.
- E-Mail marketing: List of e-mail addresses and not sure what to do? An e-mail marketing guru will happily show you and inform you of the latest trends, open rates and more.
- Blogging: Take a look at the benefits, the whys and where for’s and how to keep a blog and how this can benefit your business.
- Social Media:- Last but not least, social media. Twitter and Facebook are both popular networks, but what about Instagram, Pinterest and newly emerging social networks like Snapchat and dark social? All will be covered by a social media professional.
On top of this, each session will be kick started with a short 5-minute presentation covering the latest digital trends that week and will be focused on how it will impact or benefit your business.
This does mean that we have 4 openings for professionals happy to share their knowledge with others, happy to network and most importantly are willing to give up an hour of their time each month.
Our very first digital cafe will be brought to you in May 2017.
Want to find out more? Drop us an e-mail on [email protected]